Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Becoming a daytrader

Hi all, In March I became exposed to daytrading the S&P 500 emini future. It intrigued me but at the time I was trying to teach myself web design. Just 1 year earlier I had sold my wedding TV business and was looking for another line of work. I have been working since I was 13 years old and really want to retire from HAVING to work. I'm sure there are many who can identify.

I started learning about the e-mini trading and loved it but it was tough. I subscribed to theTradershark chat room to learn howto trade. Some days I'd get it and then other days when I didn't. In August after getting frustrated with trading I helped a friend set up a new division to his business.That ended the last of September. So back to trading and again frustrationset in.

Last night I came across another way of trading and  a lightbulb went off. Awesome is all I can say. I think I finally found the right platform for me. The Dow emini.

Today I tried it and WOW what a difference. Made $120 the first 10 mins. the market was open. I then stopped till late afternoon and hit for $255. I think I may have hit my financial independence opportunity.

I will let you know how it goes from here but I feel very confident this is my calling. It is very easy. Check out Dowscalper.com and watch his YouTube vids.

My hope is that next spring I can take my motorcycle trip to the Northwest and trade each morning to pay for my trip and home expenses. More on my trip later.

Anyway,that is the latest with me. My daughter Amanda is in CATS and about to start the seasons national tour. I am so excited for her. This will be her second US tour. The first was when she was 13 when she played EMMY in the kids show Dragon Tales.

Thats it for now.
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment